Monday, March 23, 2009

What're the hidden clause I should know before selecting a web host?

I hope to look for a low cost web host to sell my crafts online.
What%26#039;re the hidden clause I should know before selecting a web host?
I agree with the list mentioned above. I would also add in service. These days most hosting companies will offer many similar plans at similar pricing, but what really sets them apart is service. So test the waters....send them a few emails asking questions.





Do you like what you see? Did they respond in a timely manner? For me personally it%26#039;s NOT always about getting the right answer, when it comes to customer support. It%26#039;s ok for tech or support personnel to tell me they don%26#039;t know the answer. While, like anyone else, I would like to get an answer to my issue everytime, it%26#039;s also about how they handle those times when they don%26#039;t know the answer.





Do they make an effort to get you an answer? Are they just blowing you off rather than telling you the truth? For me personally I%26#039;ll spend my money on the honest business that actually tries to meet my customer service needs versus the one that has choppy or shady customer services.





I run a Web Services company online that offers web hosting and design services. My hosting plans start at only $5.77/mo for 5GB of space and 100GB of traffic. All plans come with a free domain name and over 29 scripts and products to help run your site or business included. Customer service for our hosting cutomers is available 24/7 and I can be emailed from the site at anytime for additional help.





Visit http://www.mxdwebservice.com for more information along with tons of free articles and information designed to help you with your online business venture.





I hope I have been a help to you. :)
What%26#039;re the hidden clause I should know before selecting a web host?
(1) Reliability (Uptime must be atleast 99%)


(2) Features (Value-added services like site builder, free tools like forums, blogs etc)


(3) Scalability (Upgradation or downgradation must be easier as it greatly affects your total costs)


(4) Price (Need NOT b the lowest but choose an economical provider)





My suggestions:


MelbourneIT - www.melbourneit.com


HostJack - http://www.hostjack.co.uk


Netandhost - http://www.netandhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment