Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can I design my website through my web based control panel?

The company thru whom I have purchased the web space and web hosting services is situated in a different state and I live in a different part of the country. I would like to take the help of a web designer *** programmer who can make a dynamic website for me. The website will be containing a feedback page where members can log in their details and these details are collected in a databank on my webhosting company%26#039;s server and can be retrieved whenever needed. The question that I want to ask is whether the programmer can design a website from my place and in a way that I want it to be. I have frontpage, dreamweaver, design studio downloaded on my computer. The site needs to be linked to the different pages as well as different website on the internet. Also the site needs to be an interactive site where members can feed in their details, and those details needs to be segregrated according to the category of their presentations. Plz advise in this regard.
Can I design my website through my web based control panel?
anyone can create/change a website from somewhere else as long as you have the corrct code mysql sequence and all that jazz....mysql and php is what you should be using for your database if your not already doing that. But you can also create from two states away and emial the files somewhere with littleto no trouble at all due to size of programs and coding..


No comments:

Post a Comment