Saturday, April 18, 2009

My web adress was closed down for non payment what do I do to re-open the site?

This notice is to inform you that your Yahoo! Web Hosting Starter account has been closed due to nonpayment.





The Yahoo! ID associated with this account: jimsina_int





The domain name for this account: jimsina.com





how will I update or re-open the account
My web adress was closed down for non payment what do I do to re-open the site?
You may write to Yahoo about that and request for reopening the site.





Or you may want to go for different hosting.





If you like to go for different hosting, I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use, they are excellent.





Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...





They offer hosting of %26quot;unlimited domains%26quot; and you will get massive webspace of 300000 MB (300 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer %26quot;a free Domain Name%26quot; and installing service called %26quot;Fantastico%26quot;. By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer %26quot;Free Website Builder%26quot; as well.


Visit the site to check details.





Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...





Domains


Following site is quite good to register domains as price is reasonable with free privacy. Some charge about $5/ year just for free privacy.





IPOWER http://www.anurl.com/?TXIBE
My web adress was closed down for non payment what do I do to re-open the site?
Simple pay up and be turned back on! or take you site elsewhere like go daddy.com they are very low cost...

Fake Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment