Monday, April 20, 2009

How can i publish my website on web with Plesk Control Panel, I have a paid hosting plan.?

ahhh.. I was outta mind yesterday when I wrote of announcing your web on internet ..





to publish your web on the internet .. there are so many ways..





1. use plesk%26#039;s own file manager to upload your files.





2. if you are developoing your site in front page, ask your admins if you are allowed to use front page extension .. it would make lot easier for you to publish your web site.





3. all major tools including front page also allow you to put your ftp details and publish your website to the server. you would need your ftp servername, username, and password ..





remember that you need to upload to httpdocs folders .. if you need to put secure pages .. docs over ssl layer upload those files to httpsdocs folders.





4. use any ftp clients like filezilla, cute ftp , wsftp to upload your sites to the above mentioned folders.





5. if you don%26#039;t have any ftp tools, use your browser with a url like this


ftp://yoursitename.com, it would ask you for ftp username and password. you can simply copy your files from your hard disk to that windows just like you do it from one folder to another.





if any database is attached you can manage it from your plesk admin panel. you will have to setup database, user and import the database schema. Plesk uses phpmyadmin .. just click on the Database button in your plesk admin panel.





hope this helps
How can i publish my website on web with Plesk Control Panel, I have a paid hosting plan.?
I%26#039;m not sure because I have a Plesk Control Panel myself, but I%26#039;ve never used it for anything except to check my web traffic stats.





If you used Dreamweaver to create your website, you should be able to publish it using FTP in Dreamweaver. Under Sites, go to Edit Sites. Choose remote info and fill out the boxes. You should have a host directory name and password from your webhost. If your confused, your webhost should be able to help you with the information you need.





That%26#039;s assuming you already have your domain name registered, which is the first thing you have to do.
How can i publish my website on web with Plesk Control Panel, I have a paid hosting plan.?
With Plesk Control Panel, you may use its web-based File Manager to upload your web pages or just create new pages online, but I feel it is pretty slow. I prefer using ftp clients such as Filezilla (http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezill... ) to upload all my files instead. Or you may use Dreamweaver or FrontPage to upload the whole site from your local drive. It all depends on your web development skills.





I need you to give more details if you need more help.





Happy publishing!

flower arrangement ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment