Saturday, April 18, 2009

How do I hotlink pictures from an image hosting site to another website?

I have been trying to understand it, but nothing seems to be working for me. I want to be able to hotlink my photos from freeimagehosting.net and put them on a freewebs, bravehost, or any other web hosting site that would work. (and no, I can%26#039;t just upload the picture onto those sites because they just resize my pictures.) Can anybody help please?
How do I hotlink pictures from an image hosting site to another website?
Put in the whole link including the filename of the picture and extension:


http://www.sitename.com/picture.jpg (sample only)


I use this even in my eBay listings (HTML), linking to my pictures on my hosting service,
How do I hotlink pictures from an image hosting site to another website?
Do you mean you don%26#039;t know the HTML for it? If that%26#039;s the case, here it is. Get the link from freeimagehosting for the image. Then in the website HTML, write %26lt;img src=%26quot;freeimage hosting URL%26quot;%26gt; .


No comments:

Post a Comment