Monday, April 20, 2009

I just created a geo cities web site and can't seem to get it published. Any help???

I built a web site with the yahoo site builder, signed up for Geo Cities Pro, and I received an email confirming my purchase, and another stating that my domain had been activated. So I went to my site builder, clicked publish site and I get a message that says I have to sign up for a web hosting service or merchants solution account before I can publish my page. I tried publishing it with front page. That didn%26#039;t help any. What am I doing wrong here??? any help??





tx,


Lewis
I just created a geo cities web site and can%26#039;t seem to get it published. Any help???
I%26#039;d find a new webhost.
I just created a geo cities web site and can%26#039;t seem to get it published. Any help???
ooo yeah sorry i%26#039;m just trying to get points o well bye


No comments:

Post a Comment