Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can someone give me suggestions on finding free web hostings?

Okay.... I%26#039;m thinking about having my own website (sorry, but not myspace kind of person space or youtube kind)..... I%26#039;ve heard about web hosting, so I checked yahoo%26#039;s service first; however, yahoo will charge me 11 dollars per month just for the service..... Can someone give me some suggestions about free web hosting? Please.....
Can someone give me suggestions on finding free web hostings?
Generally your internet provider allows you webhosting with your service, you just need an FTP program to access it. Get in touch with your internet provider and then do a search for a free FTP software (I use CORE FTP Lite for free). You can also create your own domain name and have it forwarded to your internet-space (I use #1 Cheap Domains)
Can someone give me suggestions on finding free web hostings?
well, i know there were a lot free web hosting before but i don%26#039;t know if they still do it. before was www.angelfire.com and www.philwebhosting.com i think do free web hosting. have you tried www.tripod.com. I%26#039;m not into web hosting sorry. nut i do hope helped with something.
Reply:If you are serious about websites either for personal or your business, don%26#039;t go to free web hosting as they are usually not reliable and you may end up losing all your hard work. Free web hosts usually put advertisements on your websites and it could be annoying.





If you like to create websites (usually you will end up more than 1 website, I got more than 100 websites in about 6 months%26#039; time), go for multiple web hosting services where you could host all your websites in one account.





I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use, they are excellent.





Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...





They offer hosting of %26quot;unlimited domains%26quot; and you will get massive webspace of 300000 MB (300 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer %26quot;a free Domain Name%26quot; and installing service called %26quot;Fantastico%26quot;. By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer %26quot;Free Website Builder%26quot; as well.


Visit the site to check details.





Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...








More the list of BEST WEB HOSTING sites visit





http://webaite.com/





FREE AD-FREE HOSTING.





If you would like free ad-free hosting, try





http://www.webzonetalk.com/hosting.html

flower arrangement ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment